Tuesday, April 6, 2010

week 1

The first week of the course is really passing nice for me. During the orientation week, It was good to see Teachers of English from different parts of the world. Meeting new people is always exciting. This week I have learned how to create a blog and I am looking forward to use a similar blog for my students. I think blogging will help my students a lot. I am planning to add some documents about my course and ask my students to view them from their computers. Blogging really helps, it takes the boundaries of the classrom and makes learning easier.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Bulent and welcome here, in the blogging world. I am sure your students will be excited about this blog and the idea of working in a modern way, not only the traditional one.

    All the best,
    Nadina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bulent,

    You are absolutely right. Blogging is a great way of extending the discussion outside the classroom boundaries. Sometimes you plan something for your students but there are always unexpected issues raised by the students. In this case, I believe that instead of drifting away from what you planned, you could briefly comment on the unexpected raised issues in the class and then ask the students to go online and start a blog to extensively discuss them.

    Finally, you are welcome to visit my blog at http://mohamedhasanuob.blogspot.com/ and label your comments where possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Sorry for deleting my first attempt.
    I agree with you that blogging is an interesting way to enhance our teaching and learning styles. I would like to know if you intend to use the tutor-or class blog with your students.
    Regards
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete