Saturday, April 24, 2010

WEEK 2 REFLECTIONS

After two weeks of missing the course it was really good to be back. In the second week of the course I made some readings about ABCD system and read the comments of my colleagues about it. ABCD system seems to be a proper and sufficient system in considering the needs of our students. I will try to use it in my classes widely and maybe I can rearrange some of its phases to fit my students better. The second week of the course was also important for me because I have discovered new search engines. I am happy to know that besides Google there are some useful search engines too. I will recommend them to my students. Describing the class where I teach was a good task. I realized that in diffrent parts of the world there are similiar classes to mine, and the teacher of English experience mostly the same things. I also learned about some teaching tools and I am looking forward to use them myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment