Sunday, April 25, 2010

WEEK 3 REFLECTIONS

Using technology to improve aural/oral skills week helped me a lot. I was aware of some methods and I was already using them in my classroom but the articles which we read as an assignment enlarge my scope and made think about some other methods to use. My associates' comments were also helpful and they made me reconsider my aural/oral practices in my class. I have learned some voluable clues that I am going to use. Creating a delicious page and share it with the others was a good idea and it was very useful for me. I so much liked this activity that I am going to ask my student to do the same activity. And of course I am going to share it with my colleagues at my school.
The course really works........

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bulent,

    I am 100% in agreement with the ideas you post here. Everything is helpful and useful, even if work is getting harder and harder every week. You say that everything you read enlarges your scope - I see it a mind mapping. I am sure at the end of this course (which personally I consider a great experience) everybody will be richer and the results of our work will be great.

    All the best,
    Nadina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Bulent,

    It's great that you plan to share ideas with your students and your colleagues. As we all know, teaching something to someone else is the best way to learn it!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete